16 oz organic strawberries
1/2 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup raw cacao powder
6 g Sun Chlorella granules or 1 serving Sun Chlorella Powder
2 tsp coconut sugar or raw honey (Sun Wakasa Honey Plus can also be used)
A pinch of sea salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Wash strawberries, dry and set aside.
3. Once the coconut oil is melted, turn down the heat to a simmer and add raw cacao powder, sea salt, vanilla and coconut sugar or honey (Sun Wakasa Honey Plus® can also be used). Whisk together.
5. Line baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper.
6. Dip strawberries into chocolate mixture and place on parchment paper.
7. Refrigerate for an hour.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
It's always important to check in with a licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a nutritional supplement to your diet.
About Brandi Black, RHN
Brandi Black is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist from Vancouver, B.C. Experiencing her own health challenges at a young age led her to become passionate about educating on the healing properties of food, and how to achieve hormone balance, clear skin and sustainable weight loss naturally. In her spare
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on SunChlorellaUSA.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge. The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article. This information is proudly provided by Sun Chlorella®.