Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Summer is not summer without a little ice cream, so make this healthier, vegan, non-dairy, and gluten-free Chlorella Matcha "Nice" Cream for all your summer adventures.
Unfortunately, enjoying this creamy treat may be difficult if you're vegan or lactose intolerant. But look no further! Our special dessert provides a great alternative and packs an amazing ingredient that'll have you returning for more. That special ingredient is our Sun Chlorella Powder!
Chlorella helps to support your heart health, immune system function, and natural waste elimination process. With the health benefits of chlorella nutrients, not only will you be getting your sweet tooth satisfied, but you'll also be healthier as a result!
Chlorella Matcha "Nice" Cream
Enjoy a guilt-free sweet treat with our Chlorella Matcha "Nice" Cream, made using Sun Chlorella® Powder. This delicious dessert is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. It contains essential vitamins (such as B12), minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, healthy fats, and chlorella growth factors to keep you feeling your best. Don't miss out on this sweet recipe, and have an amazing summer!
Yield: 6-8 small scoops
• 4 large (or 5 medium) frozen bananas, sliced into discs
• 1 frozen avocado, pitted and peeled
• 3 tsp Matcha
• 1 packet of Sun Chlorella® Powder
• 1 cup coconut milk (use full fat for a creamier taste)
• Optional: vegan chocolate chips
1. Blend the coconut milk, matcha, and chlorella until fully incorporated in a high-speed blender.
2. Add the sliced frozen bananas and avocado and blend until creamy.
3. Transfer to an airtight container and mix in 1/2 cup chocolate chips, if desired.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
5. Thaw for 10 minutes before serving.