Spicy Peanut Chlorella Udon Noodles
Our new Chlorella Udon Noodles open up a world of possibilities for the creative and health-conscious chef. Try this nourishing dish that combines the creaminess of peanut butter, a bit of spiciness, and the udon’s satisfying chewiness. Read about the amazing benefits of chlorella here, like over 100%DV of Vitamin D, more chlorophyll than any other plant or food, and plant-based active B12! Serves 2-3 Ingredients
• 1 box Chlorella Udon Noodles
• 2 Tbsp Roasted sesame oil
• 1/2 Cup Peanut butter (you can substitute sesame tahini)
• 1Tbsp Maple syrup
• 2.5 Tbsp Soy sauce
• 3 Tbsp Rice vinegar
• 1 Tbsp Chili-garlic sauce
• Pinch black pepper
• 1/2 Cup shredded carrots
• 1 chopped scallion – including green stems
• 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
• Any additional toppings of your choice: tofu cubes, chopped peppers, steamed broccoli, whole peanuts, chopped cilantro, etc.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Be sure and rinse with cold water after cooking to tighten noodles.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the roasted sesame oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, and black pepper until well incorporated.
Toss the noodles with the sauce along with shredded carrots, chopped scallion, sesame seeds, and your desired additional toppings.