Rejuvenating No-Bake Cheesecakes
Adding Sun Wakasa Gold Plus to your daily routine is as easy as [cheese] cake! With a host of health benefits such as helping to stimulate cellular repair, this rejuvenating elixir is a great addition to your day. Add a little delight to your day with mini no-bake cheesecakes!
With no oven or heating required and just one mixing bowl, this recipe is foolproof. What's the best part? It's made with our Sun Wakasa Gold Plus, which does wonders for your body and your cells. So go ahead and have one (or two!)-the rejuvenating properties of Sun Wakasa Gold Plus make eating these cheesecakes feel just a little less guilty.
Makes 12 mini (3 inches) or 1 regular (9 inches) cheesecake.
2 packs cream cheese (8 oz each)
• 1/3 cup light brown sugar
• 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 ml Sun Wakasa Gold Plus
• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin (1 envelope + 1/2 tsp gelatin)
• 1/4 cup hot water
• 12 pre-made mini graham cracker pie crusts( available in the baking aisle)
1. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the light brown sugar and mix until incorporated. Add the heavy whipping cream, honey, Sun Wakasa Gold Plus, and vanilla extract and mix on high until well-mixed.
3. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water, add to the cheese mixture, and beat until mixed.
4. Immediately spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crusts.* To flatten, use the back of a spoon and flatten in a circular motion. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Add desired toppings and enjoy!