Green and powerfully nutritious...
With a taste even kids enjoy...
Used by millions of people...
Chlorella is changing lives each day.
But what is chlorella? What is this green superfood so many people are talking about?
Chlorella, An Ancient Organism Made For Surviving And Thriving In A Changeable World
A single-celled green algae, chlorella was probably one of the first organisms here on earth. It's ancient. Fossil records indicate chlorella was around at least 540 million years ago!
Not only has its simple, powerful design survived millenniums of global change. But its design has also laid the groundwork for many other forms of life...
- It was the first cell form to contain a true nucleus.
- Its cells established the blueprint for cells of land-based plants.
Over the centuries and millenniums, chlorella has survived climate upheavals, bacteria, viruses, fungus and all kinds of pollution. "Chlorella is 'a creature of earth, wind and fire'," explains Dr. Frank Liebke of the Klinghardt Academy for the Healing Arts and Neurobiology. It's a survivor and its ability to survive underscores its powerful vitality.
Chlorella owes its unparalleled survival to two highly unusual characteristics. Both of these qualities contribute to chlorella's unique healing powers.
- Chlorella's tough cell wall is almost unbreakable. The special materials that make this durable cell wall have been demonstrated to bind with heavy metals, pesticides and toxins and carry them safely out of the body.
- Chlorella reproduces at an astonishing rate, rejuvenating into four new cells every 17-20 hours. The driving force behind its rapid reproduction is the special chlorella growth factor (CGF) found in the nucleus of each chlorella cell. These very same CGFs can safely fuel your body's regeneration as well.
Each chlorella cell is only 2-8 microns wide (roughly the same size as a blood cell). It's so tiny, it wasn't identified until the advent of microscopes and microbiology.
Even its name talks about its size. The first part, "chloros", means "green" in Greek. And the second part, "ella" means "small".
Yet despite its tiny size, it packs a nutritional punch that can revolutionize your health.
What Is Chlorella's Nutritional Power?
In addition to its sturdy cell wall fiber and chlorella growth factor, chlorella contains
- Carotenoids like vitamin A (beta-carotene) and alpha-carotene, and lutein.
- Powerful antioxidant vitamins C, D, E, and even the elusive vitamin K.
- A higher concentration of chlorophyll than any other plant on planet earth. And the super antioxidant, alpha-lipoic acid.
- A whole slew of the brain-healthy, energizing B-vitamins - thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamin B12, biotin, choline.
- Minerals including: phosphorus, calcium, zinc, magnesium,and iron;
- More protein per ounce than steak;
- The favorite fibrous food of probiotic bacteria, inositol.
- Healthy fats like alpha-linolenic acid, oleic acid, a balanced supply of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids;
- Nucleic acids for building DNA and RNA;
Chlorella provides the perfect combination of nutrients that your body craves for healing. Its special nutrition strengthens your body, helping it function at its best.
What Makes Chlorella A Whole Food?
Chlorella is a whole food, meaning that you eat it in its entirety. Unlike other vegetables where you eat only the leaves, the buds, the fruits or the roots . . . With chlorella you eat everything. You get the entire life force of this powerful little plant.
This means that with each bite of chlorella, your body gets a wealth of vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, special fiber and other vital nutrients. All the wide-ranging nutrition your body needs.
Through research and finely-tuned manufacturing, we've made it easy for you to enjoy the powerful nutrition of chlorella.
Ready to get started in using chlorella to help transform your health?
- Find the right chlorella product for you.
Looking for some extra guidance in getting started?
- Take our 20-day Superfood Challenge. We'll guide you through a month of making healthy changes in your life.