To our valued customers, in accordance with LA County Safer At Home order, Sun Chlorella USA will temporarily close down our business operations until at least 04/19/20. Please know that our online store is closed; however, Sun Chlorella products are still available at the following retailers: Thrive Market, Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe, IHerb, All-Star Health, Erewhon, Fresh Thyme, Mother’s Market, Sprouts, and select Wholefoods. We understand this may be a frustrating time, so we will have a team to answer any questions you may have starting Monday, 03/23/20. You can reach them by calling 1-800-829-2828 ext 2455 or via email at [email protected] We hope for the health and safety of you all.
Rejuvenating Vegan No-Bake Cheesecakes
By Aiko Jin
Adding Sun Wakasa Gold Plus to your daily routine is as easy as [vegan cheese] cake! With a host of health benefits such as helping to support cellular repair and regeneration, this rejuvenating elixir is a great addition to your day. Add a little delight to your afternoon with these mini no-bake vegan cheesecakes!
With no oven or heating required and just one mixing bowl, this recipe is foolproof. What's the best part? It's made with our Sun Wakasa Gold Plus, which does wonders for your body and your cells. So go ahead and have one (or two!)-the rejuvenating properties of Sun Wakasa Gold Plus make eating these cakes feel just a little less guilty.
Makes 12 mini (3 inches) or 1 regular (9 inches) vegan cheesecake(s).
• 16 oz of your favorite vegan cream cheese
• 1/3 cup light brown sugar
• 1/2 cup coconut cream
• 1 ml Sun Wakasa Gold Plus
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 Tbsp agar agar
• 1/4 cup boiling water
• Your favorite vegan crust (12 mini or 1 regular)
1. Using an electric mixer, whip the vegan cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the light brown sugar and mix until incorporated. Add the coconut cream, maple syrup, Sun Wakasa Gold Plus, and vanilla extract and mix on high until well-mixed.
3. Dissolve the agar agar powder in boiling water, add to the cheese mixture, and beat until mixed.
4. Immediately spoon the mixture into the crusts. To flatten, use the back of a spoon and flatten in a circular motion. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Add desired toppings and enjoy!
Author: Aiko Jin